Tuesday 14 April 2009

Ouch!

After spending 2 hours training today, I just managed to fall from a plank variation onto my head and crushing my calf muscles on the way down! I felt like my brain had detached itself in my head afterwards and I'm aching now, I think it was my body's way of telling me to stop! I'm feeling really motivated by the new moves Sam has been giving us for homework and our birthday bash on the 7th of June but I guess I should stop today, well until my teaching tonight anyway!!

Hope everyone had a great bank holiday?? I'm enjoying the time off especially since starting my new job in a school as I have had 2 weeks off for easter, although I spent the first 4 days of last week on a 4 day at work first aid training course! I passed with flying colours and am ready to go back to work next week as the new school nurse/first aider!!


I spent most of my bank holiday with family and had a really nice time. My mum's sister came to visit us from Essex and we haven't seen them for 13 years! We had a lovely Indian in Looe Friday night and spent Saturday evening at my mums beautiful house in Polperro. We had dinner in their stunning garden and sat around a fire while my brother and cousin played the bass guitar and didgerydoo, it was magical!

I have gorgeous twin cousins who were 3 the last time I saw them and they were very excited about my pole dancing and had been watching me on you tube before they came to see us. After a lovely afternoon shopping I treated them to a look around the plymouth studio and a pole dancing lesson on Saturday and they loved it! They were excellent for their first time on the pole and shocked by how hard it was! See below for Francessca on the left and Chloe on the right.


As you can see I got them posing and they looked great! I was quite tearful when they left on sunday as it has been such a long time since we saw them and my sister is moving to Australia in July which is going to be here before I know it and I'm dreading saying Goodbye to her! She is my best friend as well as my sister and she is great! I've been helping her move out of her house recently as she gets ready for the move, stressful and emotional as you can imagine! But it will all be worth it especially when I'm sat on a catermaran next summer watching humpback whales in Hervey Bay!! Can't wait!!!


Below is my sister, her husband Mark and me on a night out dressed up as pimps, I think you'll agree Mark really looked the part! Good Times!



Nick and I enjoyed the rest of the weekend chilling out at home and visiting his mum and dad. It's been nice spending some quality time together, especially just at home as we are both always running around and busy with work. We were also making plans for our neglected garden as we hope to transform it before the summer! Poor Nick had to go back to work today and I think most of you will agree with him that the weekend went sooo quick and wasn't long enough!



Looking good though baby!! And plenty more good times to come!

















On a final note I would like to wish Jo and Nixi better! I have been thinking of you both and h
ope you are resting and getting better. I keep getting updates from Sam and look forward to seeing you both soon! I am only up the road from you in Stoke if you need anything Nixi, so don't hesitate to call me!! Lots of love to you both!!

Lots of Love to Sam too just because she's fab!!

Catch up again soon, take it easy and don't fall on your heads if you can help it, it bl**dy hurts!!

1 comment:

sam@theartofdance.co.uk said...

Cool blog, Francesca and Chloe look great on the pole. Sam x